This is a great recipe for when you are craving cookies and realize that having a large cooling rack full of them might spell disaster. The recipe makes 6 cookies and each one is 3 pts+. I found the recipe on the Hungry Girl website.
Small Batch Oatmeal Cookies
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/3 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup chopped raisins, not packed down
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, not packed
- 2 Tbsp. Splenda
- 2 Tbsp. Brummel and Brown, melted
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp. egg substitute
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all ingredients. Divide into 6 equal portions (mine were 1.5 oz each), roll into a ball and flatten into 3 inch discs. Bake 10-12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.