I continue my obsession with PB2! I’ve used 4 jars in 2 weeks (mainly for the PB2 asian chicken wraps). The dipping sauce really makes this dish stand out. It would be great along side marinated beef skewers as well. PB2 really makes whipping up a peanut sauce super easy.
This is a recipe that was posted on the Bell Plantation website.
Asian PB2 Chicken Skewers
- 4 Tbsp. PB2
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. asian chili sauce or hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1 cup buttermilk
Combine all ingredients. Pour into a large ziplock bag.
Add to bag:
- 24 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
Marinate up to 6 hours.
Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Thread chicken onto skewers and grill over medium high indirect heat until cooked through, turning once.
Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- 2 Tbsp. PB2
- a few drops of soy sauce
- a few gratings of fresh ginger
- drop or two of hot sauce
- handful scallions
- enough water to make into a dipping consistency, about 3-4 Tbsp.
6 ounces of cooked chicken is 5 WWpts+. The entire dipping sauce recipe is 1 WWpts+.