I’m so excited about PB2!
I remembered a tasty sandwich I used to get at a place called “Todo Wraps” in Tukwila when Marc was in residency. They had a Thai Chicken Wrap made with a delicious peanut butter based sauce. It was such a splurge (both money-wise and calorie-wise!), but I recall it being the tastiest wrap sandwich I have ever had.
I decided to try and recreate it at home using PB2 as the base for the sauce.
Bingo! As my kids would tell you, I was “freaking out” after I took my first bite.
PB2 Thai Chicken Wrap
- 1 La Tortilla factory 100 calorie, 100% wheat wrap
- 2 oz. Oscar Mayer carving board chicken breast
- crunchy vegetables (I used red bell pepper strips, snap peas and cabbage)
- 2 Tbsp. PB2 with enough water added to make it spreadable, about 2 Tbsp
- a few drops of soy sauce
- a few drops of hot sauce
- a few gratings of fresh ginger
- handful of sliced green onions
To make dressing, combine PB2 through green onions. Stir to combine.
Briefly heat tortilla in microwave (20 seconds). Place dressing down the middle of the tortilla. Add on chicken and vegetables. Wrap up and eat!
This entire wrap is 5 WWpts+ (3 for the tortilla, 1 for the chicken and 1 for the sauce).